Option one: Android app
During a tournament, we send all game calls as "Push Messages" -- so you will be reminded by your mobile device as soon as your game is called. This requires the installation of the P4P messaging app:
- Install "P4P Messaging" from the Google Play Store. Since the app is still beta, you may not be able to find it by searching for the name -- use this link instead.
- After starting the app, it will first ask for permission to send you notifications. You have to allow this, since game calls are just such notifications. (We do not send any other kind of notifications via the app).
- Next, our server needs to know which phone belongs to your P4P player number. To do this, click on the "(i)" at the top of the app menu, enter your player number in the setup screen and select "Register".
- That's it! From now on, your game calls should appear on your phone. To try this, you can log in to www.players4players.de/tournament and trigger a test notification in the account menu (at the top, where your name is displayed).
- We currently only have an Android app. It's unclear whether there will ever be an iOS app.
- You can delete your device registration in the account menu at www.players4players.de/tournament in case you no longer wish to receive notifications. Of course, you can also just uninstall the app.
- If you reinstall the app, delete the app data or use a new phone, you will have to send your player number to our server again.
Option two: Telegram bot
If you are on Telegram, you can receive game calls via this bot:
www.kickerbing.de > Scan the QR code or follow the instructions there.
Disclaimer: The Telegram bot was written by Christian Kuhl, independently of P4P.